I’m not normally one to endorse ‘quick-fix’ diet plans with catchy headlines, but if you’re looking for something to jump-start your weight loss efforts and provide a structured, custom plan you can follow for quick results, Brian Flatt’s program 3 Week Diet program is a great place to start.
Author Brian Flatt markets the 3 Week Diet as a a foolproof, science-based weight loss program that’s 100% guaranteed to help you lose weight faster than any other diet out on the market today. How well do these bold claims live up to the hype? Find out below with my full review of the program including pro’s, con’s and final verdict.
What is it & Who’s it for?
As the name suggests, The 3 Week Diet is a weight loss program designed to help you lose between 12 to 23 pounds (5 to 10kg) of body fat over the course of 21 days. If you have more to lose, you can simply to continue the diet beyond this period.
While the program is suitable for anyone looking to lose weight, irrespective of age, body type or experience level, it is particularly well suited to those seeking quick results who don’t have time/patience for long, complicated plans, or who have been let down by other diets which have failed to deliver real and sustainable results. Busy parents, single moms, new and experienced dieters alike are all ideal candidates for The 3 Week Diet.
The 3 Week Diet: Pro’s
- Complete system: First, as the name misleadingly suggests, it’s not just a diet. The actual program covers all aspects of healthy weight loss and provides 4 separate manuals, each covering one key component (Introduction Manual, Diet, Workouts and Mindset & Motivation). This is great to see as sustainable weight loss is as much about building healthy habits, getting active and being happy as it is about eating the right foods.
- Backed by Science: There’s mounting evidence to suggest that the fat we consume in our diet isn’t the reason we put on weight. Instead, it’s the influx of unhealthy carbohydrates and sugars, which spike insulin and blood sugar levels, that leads to stubborn and unwanted weight gain. The 3 Week Diet combats this with a system based on consuming quality proteins, healthy fats consuming and reducing ‘simple’ carbohydrates. Together with calorie-controlled portions and intermittent fasting – both of which are time-tested and highly effective for weight loss – this creates a powerful fat burning environment and one which can prevent/reverse hormone imbalances and metabolic diseases, like diabetes.
SEE MORE >> Checkout the full Introduction Manual of The 3 Week Diet for free! Click here to download
- Easy to read: Unlike some diet books which are thicker than a phonebook, you don’t need a science degree to make sense of the information. Each manual is engaging, written with the user in mind and broken down into bite-size chunks of information which are easy to digest and apply. The presentation of the manuals is also neat and clean with pictures and diagrams used well throughout to break up blocks of text. You also get illustrations accompanying each workout, so whether you’re a veteran or beginner, you’ll know how to perform each exercise safely and effectively.
- Results-driven: For decades, we’ve been told that when it comes to losing weight, slow and steady is the way to go, but did you know new research has shown calorie-controlled ‘crash’ diets to work more effectively compared to long-term approaches to weight loss — and this is part of what makes The 3 Week Diet so appealing. The human body is highly adaptable and it’s ability to lose weight is no different. You don’t need long, drawn-out diet plans, and honestly, who has the time? The 3-week period is designed to help you lose weight quickly and safely, keeping your motivation levels high, before employing a ‘maintenance phase’ based on healthy and sustainable food rules. It’s a terrific system and one which blows conventional, long-held beliefs about weight loss out of the water.
And it works. Just checkout some of the before and after photos that users have reported. The results are real and if you’re committed, there’s no reason why you can’t match or better the progress and achievements they’ve made.
- Fully Customizable: One size cookie-cutter diet plans are out. If nutrition and weight loss research has shown us anything it’s that were all different. The 3 week does a great job of taking into account individual factors including your goals, starting weight and lean body mass to create a unique plan tailored to fit you.
- Lose weight or it’s FREE guarantee: One thing to always look out for is a money-back guarantee. In my experience, all respectable weight loss programs do this which goes a long way in showing that the author, Brian Flatt, has faith in his product and isn’t just out to make a quick buck at your expense. This gives you a chance to try the program, see what it’s about, and make your own judgements before deciding whether or not it’s right for you. If for any reason you’re unsatisfied within 60 days of purchase, you’ll receive a prompt refund, no questions asked.
The 3 Week Diet: Considerations
- The name: It’s not a crazy as it sounds. The 3 Week Diet, while a marketable term, lends itself well to over-hyped headlines and quick-fixes too often seen in the weight loss marketplace, which is a shame. While the 3 week diet is based on its efficacy over 3 weeks, it has the capacity to be marketed and applied as more of a long term weight loss solution built on healthy eating and exercise habits.
- Up-sells: They’re not really a bad thing. In fact, they can often be useful additions to help you reach your goals even faster. Last I checked, the program did have 1 or 2 and while you can easily skip them, they are something to be aware of during your purchase. Your goals, experience, level of support and other individual factors will ultimately determine whether or not they’re right for you.
- Supplements: As part of the program, a few supplements are recommended to assist with weight loss. These include whey protein, along with some essential amino-acids. These can be picked up easily in-store or online, but are additional expenses you may need to factor in nonetheless. It’s important to note that you can still make great progress on the program without them, however their recommendation of a quality protein powder supplement is one I fully endorse, especially when you don’t always have the time to eat/prepare healthy meals.
As with any type of weight loss program, you need to put in the effort to see results. It won’t happen overnight, but with the 3 week timeline and 60-day risk-free guarantee there’s really no excuse not to try it. If you truly want to lose weight, The 3 Week Diet can help you do it faster, cheaper and more effectively than you ever thought possible. Get started below!